From Book 1:
Rewrite the Rules of Aging: Unlock Optimal Health, Vitality, and Well-being in Your Golden Years
Are achy joints and stiff muscles holding you back from enjoying your favorite activities?
Do you spend too much time on the couch watching TV because your energy drains away during the day?
You may think that aches, pains, and fatigue are part of the natural process of aging, but that isnt true.
A holistic lifestyle that includes exercise, good nutrition, and mental wellness will get you off the couch and enjoying the activities you love once again.
Exercise isnt only for the young and agile. And you dont need special equipment and an expensive gym membership to start getting stronger and healthier.
All you need is a chair.
Chair exercises specially tailored for seniors that you do at your own pace will get you fitter and feeling better than you have in years.
And when you pair this with eating right and looking after your overall well-being, you will remain independent and active no matter the number of your years.
All it takes is a willingness to change old bad habits into good new ones and abandon the idea that age means less fun and happiness.
This guide will show you how you can change from being achy and tired to being flexible, energized, and enjoying life to the fullest.
In this guide, you will discover:
- The chair exercises that will take away your aches and pains, prevent life-changing falls, and make you stronger than you thought you ever could be again
- Strategies to break bad habits, create good ones, and how not to relapse (its easier than you imagine)
- What antioxidants and phytonutrients are and how theyll keep you mentally and physically healthy even if youre facing challenging health problems right now
- Everything you need to know about the Paleo diet and why its a healthy way to lose weight without starving yourself or missing out on delicious food
- How to incorporate exercise and wellness into your daily activities and embrace the journey of aging with style
And much more.
It doesnt matter how old you are, you can improve your physical and mental health all it takes is a willingness to get off the couch and get moving.
Even if you have limited mobility due to disability or illness, chair exercises combined with good nutrition and wellness practices will get you feeling stronger and more optimistic than you have in years.
Dont let a number dictate how you spend your golden years a few simple changes can keep you vibrant and living your best life.
From $1.19 to $6.37 on Kindle.
Find more books like "Senior Fitness Series" on kobovskindlereviews.com. We feature both reviews of ereaders and discounted + free books on Kindle. Browse more books in the Health, Fitness & Dieting.
Disclaimer: "Senior Fitness Series" price was accurate on November 01st, 2023. However, Amazon Kindle book prices can and do change frequently and without notice. Before you buy a book on Kindle, it's best to double check the price. If you purchased a Kindle book that you thought was free, you can return it by following the Kindle book return instructions here.