This book is like an IKEA guide for building your next startup. Based on global research of 1,447 startups and highly recommended by more than 30 international experts. It’s not a book you read in a day, but like a manual you take with you and consult from time to time. Every startup founder should have it on the desk!
Shows The Way
Donatas Jonikas (PhD) provides clear and actionable guidelines for what to do next if you want to transform your innovative ideas into profitable and scalable business:
• What should be done and why it is needed
• Actionable steps and how to do it
• Real case startup examples
• References for further reading
• Templates and swipe files for download
Saves Your Time
This step-by-step guide is designed for people who don’t have time and want to take action right now. If this describes you, here is how you should use this book:
• Choose one of the five startup development stages you are currently most interested in
• Review the topics to get of what should be done in that stage
• Review the “how to do it” infographic at the beginning of the topic and follow the instructions
Covers All That’s Necessary
The concept of Startup Evolution Curve has five stages with seven lessons (or tasks to be done) in each. This is a comprehensive manual with 35 lessons on startup marketing strategy and implementation that covers:
• Feasibility study
• Hypotheses and experiments
• Product launch
• Growth hacking
Provides Additional Resources for FREE
• 20 templates and swipe files for download
• Online video course on how to create an irresistible offer
• Invitation to join the group of like-minded startup entrepreneurs $0.99 on Kindle.
Find more books like "Startup Evolution Curve From Idea to Profitable and Scalable Business: Startup Marketing Manual" by Donatas Jonikas on kobovskindlereviews.com. We feature both reviews of ereaders and discounted + free books on Kindle. Browse more books in the Business & Investing.
Disclaimer: "Startup Evolution Curve From Idea to Profitable and Scalable Business: Startup Marketing Manual" price was accurate on November 23rd, 2022. However, Amazon Kindle book prices can and do change frequently and without notice. Before you buy a book on Kindle, it's best to double check the price. If you purchased a Kindle book that you thought was free, you can return it by following the Kindle book return instructions here.