This is the book to get you there!
There are many computer programming languages available nowadays that it might be difficult to choose. Of course, C# is only one of them, but if you already have a basic understanding of its potential, building on that seems like the obvious next step.
With C#: 2 books in 1 – The Ultimate Beginner and Intermediate Guides To Mastering C# Programming Quickly, even a total novice can understand and write code, and your knowledge will improve as you progress through the chapters on:
• An introduction to the C# language
• The basic concepts and principles of writing computer programs
• Understanding data types & variables
• How to work with variables
• The different data types supported by C#
• Understand operators, expressions & when to use them on data
• Understanding the console input & output
• Definition of classes & its implementation
• Working with text files
• And so much more…
• How C# was created and where it comes from
• Advanced decision statements and flow control
• The many functions available
• Garbage collecting
• What Asynchronous Programming is and what it does
• And so much more…
This 2 books in 1, created in an easy-to-understand format for beginner and intermediate levels, will help you to take the next step up from the basics of C# quickly and flawlessly.
Find more books like "C#: 2 books in 1 – The Ultimate Beginner & Intermediate Guides to Mastering C# Programming Quickly" on kobovskindlereviews.com. We feature both reviews of ereaders and discounted + free books on Kindle. Browse more books in the Advice & How To.
Disclaimer: "C#: 2 books in 1 – The Ultimate Beginner & Intermediate Guides to Mastering C# Programming Quickly" price was accurate on May 30th, 2022. However, Amazon Kindle book prices can and do change frequently and without notice. Before you buy a book on Kindle, it's best to double check the price. If you purchased a Kindle book that you thought was free, you can return it by following the Kindle book return instructions here.