Feeling overwhelmed and overworked? Want to inspire your team to step up? Ready to advance your career without giving up your life?
Leading With GRIT® shows you how to be tenacious and courageous while maintaining all your priorities in an effective and balanced approach.
It’s not your typical “grit!”
Perseverance and passion help you reach a goal but grit alone often causes collateral damage, like burn-out, failed relationships, health issues, low morale and high staff turn-over.
Leading with GRIT® centers on the why, what and how to make positive, effective and sustainable changes in your life so you authentically and more naturally lead others to do the same.
Read this book to:
· Be more focused, balanced, and accomplished every day
· Advance in your career while staying true to yourself
· Create a highly engaged team
· Inspire more people to be accountable
Tools you’ll find helpful:
· Five Steps of Change, Triangle of Intent, and the Accountability Ladder
· GRIT® Self-Assessment with Online Access
· Resource Library Access. $0.99 on Kindle.
Find more books like "Leading With GRIT" on kobovskindlereviews.com. We feature both reviews of ereaders and discounted + free books on Kindle. Browse more books in the Self-Help.
Disclaimer: "Leading With GRIT" price was accurate on June 15th, 2021. However, Amazon Kindle book prices can and do change frequently and without notice. Before you buy a book on Kindle, it's best to double check the price. If you purchased a Kindle book that you thought was free, you can return it by following the Kindle book return instructions here.