This book describes Isabella’s typical day in a story format and will open your child’s mind to what it feels like to be angry and how to self-control and cool down early child anger.
Written by a medical professional.
The author, Dr. Rafiq Yousafzai, MD, DCP, Ph.D., is a medical doctor with a diploma in community pediatrics and a Ph.D. in life sciences from Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
This illustration book is about Isabella. The book:
- illustrates anger management scenarios in a lightly rhyming storyline
- helps children identify situations when they become angry and teaches them in a fun way how they can control their emotions
- teaches children self-controlling skills when they are angry
- explanation of what is anger and what are the signs and symptoms of anger
- contains step-by-step anger control management for children in a simple and easy-to-understand language for children
- a list of activities with illustrations that the early age kids can use to control their emotions when they are angry
- provides pages where children can write about their angry emotions and how they approach their anger Free on Kindle.
Find more books like "How I become a stranger to anger: Picture story about anger management for early age children that helps cool down early age anger (child tantrum self control skills)" on kobovskindlereviews.com. We feature both reviews of ereaders and discounted + free books on Kindle. Browse more books in the Childrens Books.
Disclaimer: "How I become a stranger to anger: Picture story about anger management for early age children that helps cool down early age anger (child tantrum self control skills)" price was accurate on August 22nd, 2022. However, Amazon Kindle book prices can and do change frequently and without notice. Before you buy a book on Kindle, it's best to double check the price. If you purchased a Kindle book that you thought was free, you can return it by following the Kindle book return instructions here.