Are you looking for advice on proven and sustainable methods to achieve sobriety?
Have you been struggling to understand what is going on in the mind of your loved one as they battle through addiction?
Sobriety is a huge step that appears daunting if not gone about the right way.
The idea that an addict or alcoholic can become sober is only a myth to some people, but I’m here to tell you otherwise—from personal experience.
I went from a bottom-of-the-barrel alcoholic to becoming nine years sober and counting, and it has been incredible!
This book offers an in-depth look into addiction and the road to sobriety, starting from the implications of some early childhood experiences and how they may affect an addict in the long run.
– Scientific studies to buttress each point while relating it to personal experiences in easy-to-understand terms
– Understanding the predisposing factors to alcoholism and addiction in general
– Enabling, the rock-bottom, intervention, disease theory of alcoholism/addiction
– Comparison between AA and SMART Recovery
– Ways of achieving sobriety and the challenges when trying to get sober
– Relapse and recovery, as well as what to do after a relapse. Free on Kindle.
Find more books like "The Road to Sobriety" on kobovskindlereviews.com. We feature both reviews of ereaders and discounted + free books on Kindle. Browse more books in the Non Fiction.
Disclaimer: "The Road to Sobriety" price was accurate on February 18th, 2021. However, Amazon Kindle book prices can and do change frequently and without notice. Before you buy a book on Kindle, it's best to double check the price. If you purchased a Kindle book that you thought was free, you can return it by following the Kindle book return instructions here.