How To Recover From Pet Loss is a walk through the emotions you may experience and how best to cope with them on your journey to the stage of ‘Acceptance’.
This book is for you if:
• You are grieving the loss of a companion animal
• Your companion animal is nearing end of life
• You have had to rehome your pet
• You have experienced pet loss due to a relationship breakdown
• You want to know how to support a child
• You want to support a grieving pet parent
• You want to learn healthy coping strategies to aid recovery
Wendy also shares her personal experiences of grief, which gives this book a genuine and authentic feel. She gives helpful advice selfcare, which also makes this book a thoughtful gift idea! Wendy’s informal style of writing and openhearted approach make her very relatable and this book an easy read in a time of suffering either before or after the death of a companion animal.
You really do feel like she is on this emotional journey with you and holding your hand the whole way. $1.28 on Kindle.
Find more books like "How To Recover From Pet Loss" by Wendy Andrew on kobovskindlereviews.com. We feature both reviews of ereaders and discounted + free books on Kindle. Browse more books in the Non Fiction.
Disclaimer: "How To Recover From Pet Loss" price was accurate on September 30th, 2020. However, Amazon Kindle book prices can and do change frequently and without notice. Before you buy a book on Kindle, it's best to double check the price. If you purchased a Kindle book that you thought was free, you can return it by following the Kindle book return instructions here.